Relationship expert, Blessing CEO, has tendered a public apology to the family of late Bimbo Martins family, the late wife of popular auto dealer, IVD

 


Relationship expert, Blessing CEO, has tendered a public apology to the family of late Bimbo Martins family, the late wife of popular auto dealer, IVD.


Bimbo died on October 15, 2022 and after her demise, Blessing made some shocking allegations against her.


In a video she posted on social media this afternoon May 22, Blessing said that the recent events that happened, especially in the wake of Mohbad's death and Junior Pope's death, has taught her how it feels to lose a loved one. She expressed how sad she felt even though she had no connection with these people but yet she felt really bad when they passed away.


She stated that she has grown and understands how wrong it was for her to have made claims and said things that she did not know about the late Bimbo Martins.


She went on to offer her apologies to the entire Martins family for defamation of character as well as using words that might have hurt them. She further debunked rumors of a romantic relationship with IVD.


She stated that they were just friends and nothing romantic had ever happened between them.


"Apologies to the Martin's family.


It took me 2 years to understand grieve and pain,


I will never be too big to say I am sorry when I do wrong... the the Martins family I say k am sorry.


It all peace, we learn everyday and a lot can be said out of i ignorance. MAY the gentile soul of Mrs Abimbola ogbonna Martins rest in peace.


To the general public if I have hurt you in anyway, I am sorry. Tomorrow is my birthday and I jut want to be at peace with everybody.


I love you all" she wrote


See video Below: 👇




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drake isn’t a ‘legend’ for his leaked sex tape – he’s a victim

Rapper Drake trends on Twitter over leaked sex tape